2020 fall season begins for DAY is October 3 thru November 1. Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
**Extended season to Saturday, Nov 7 for PUNKIN CHUNKIN! 10am-5pm.**
Please check facebook for weather updates and closures.
Nov 7 SATURDAY HOURS:
OPEN 10am - 5pm
$8 per person. Ages 2 and under are FREE. Admission for Saturday Nov 7 includes 8 acre corn maze with scavenger hunt and 2 pumpkins (while supply lasts) to chunk! Come by and throw pumpkins at the targets and watch them smash! Pumpkins powered by your muscles (no catapults or sling shots). Or skip the maze and throw 5 pumpkins for $8. Event will end when we are out of pumpkins.
RULES/ GUIDELINES FOR FARM:
- Although we love animals, ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS are allowed on site.
- Ages 14 and under are required to have 1 adult chaperone over age 18.
- Persons are responsible for any damages done on property and will be held liable.
- Closed-toed shoes recommended.
- We try to make the farm safe for everyone, however, the farm is 100% outdoors, please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Critters live outside. Please watch for fire ants, bugs, insects, ticks, mosquitos, bees, and flies as they all live outdoors.
**Teachers FREE with school ID
Field trips: No field trips for fall season 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions.**
Birthdays: **No Party Package available for fall 2020 season**
Party package includes all activities and a free pumpkin for each child, 2 reserved picnic tables for 3 hours, bundle (5) balloons, t-shirt for the birthday boy/girl. Package includes up to 15 kids.
Price = $150. Food and non-alcoholic beverages allowed. No alcohol is allowed on site. Please contact 919-761-4090 to reserve your time.