2021 fall season opening Sept 18 - Oct 31. Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
Please check facebook for weather updates and closures. We have to close during moderate to heavy rain for safety reasons.
10am - 5pm for day admission
**We are CLOSED 5pm-7:30pm on Saturdays. No admission during these hours.**
7:30pm - 9:30pm for night admission
10am - 5pm Day hours only
**We will close early October 31st at 3pm.
$10 per person. Ages 2 and under are FREE.
RULES/ GUIDELINES FOR FARM:
- Although we love animals, ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS are allowed on site.
- Ages 14 and under are required to have 1 adult chaperone over age 18.
- Persons are responsible for any damages done on property and will be held liable.
- Closed-toed shoes recommended.
- We try to make the farm safe for everyone, however, the farm is 100% outdoors, please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Critters live outside. Please watch for fire ants, bugs, insects, mosquitos, bees, and flies, as they all live outdoors.
- Outside food is allowed to be brought on site. We have shaded picnic tables to enjoy.
-ALCOHOL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED and is grounds for dismissal without refund.
-The corn maze can be a hot place in the early season. Please remember to wear sunscreen and hat.
-We are closed on Saturday evenings between hours of 5pm-7:30pm so our family can have time to set up for night maze and feed our family. Please be understanding that we cannot accept admissions during hours 5pm-7:30pm.
-Last ticket for day hours is 4:30pm. Last hayride is 4:30pm.
- Last ticket sold for night maze is 9pm.
**Teachers FREE with school ID
Field trips: No field trips for fall season 2021 due to Covid-19 restrictions.**
Birthdays: We do not offer birthday packages. However, you can reserve a covered picnic area for 3 hours on the day of your event. Please call 919-761-4090 to reserve your tables.